You might have heard about the first-ever MidoNet Mini-Summit in Tokyo on October 26, 2015 – the day before OpenStack Summit Tokyo. But back when we announced it, we were still working on the agenda, and asking for input about what people would like to see. Now, we’re delighted to announce the event’s agenda and are happy to say that we can live up to (almost) all wishes we’ve received!
Without further due, here’s the agenda of the MidoNet Mini-Summit Tokyo 2015:
- 09:00 AM Registration & Breakfast
- 09:45 AM Sandro Mathys (Midokura): Welcome & Agenda
- 10:00 AM Dan Mihai Dumitriu (Midokura): Keynote: A Brief History of MidoNet
- 10:30 AM JF Joly (Midokura): MidoNet Vision & Roadmap
- 11:00 AM Richard Raseley (Puppetlabs): Community User Story (Title TBD)
- 11:30 AM Chris Janiszewski (Red Hat): Walk Through a Software Defined Everything PoC (featuring MidoNet & Ceph)
- 12:00 PM Networking Lunch
- 01:30 PM Toni Segura (Midokura) & Jaume Devesa (Midokura): Puppet, and Fuel, and Juju, and RDO Manager! Oh, my!
- 02:00 PM Taku Fukushima (Midokura): Container Orchestration Integration: OpenStack Kuryr & Apache Mesos
- 02:30 PM Samir Ibradzic (Midokura): Operations Experience
- 03:00 PM Tomoe Sugihara (Midokura): Testing MidoNet
- 03:30 PM Coffee Break
- 04:00 PM Pino de Candia (Midokura): Technical Deep Dive into MidoNet
- 05:00 PM Mike Ford (Midokura): Troubleshooting MidoNet
- 05:30 PM Sandro Mathys (Midokura): MidoNet Community
At this time, we would also encourage you to join #tokyo-mini-summit on the MidoNet Slack if you’re interested in joining us in Tokyo.
The post Announcing the Agenda of the MidoNet Mini-Summit Tokyo appeared first on The MidoNet Blog.
Powered by WPeMatico